Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Evil Queen I’m not bossy I’m the Queen shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Evil Queen I’m not bossy I’m the Queen shirt is now available at Ralphiotees. 

Proceed to store here:  Evil Queen I’m not bossy I’m the Queen shirt


Rita Clarke , worse PSA's have been done. It's a great way to take the cause of the pandemic into a public arena and give kids the agency to prevent their own death. I like the idea of giving 13 year old kids and up to 18 the right to start get vaccinated if they can show they understand it. They need that body to live and if it isn't some wonky thing unsupported by the AMA and others, why not? Birth control and STD screening, too. I’m curious at why, ‘old mate’, choses to bring a joke to the Evil Queen I’m not bossy I’m the Queen shirt  to a cause that a young person’s independently researched, acquired scientific evidenced and beyond his years chose to take to a legal process on.
Men's T-Shirt front


You can see the official design here: Evil Queen I’m not bossy I’m the Queen shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Not at all an easy process to chose given it has the complexity his family within. Shame on the older man, who should be kinder wiser stronger role model and supportive of the young persons right to make an informed decision. He should not be invited to thanks giving of any sort, if he considers this young persons self determination as anything less that profoundly informed and that should be a support choice, not for his entertainment, in cracking a joke.We have it here and Evil Queen I’m not bossy I’m the Queen shirt surprising how many kids haven’t had injections which is now more of a reason to ensure your child does. We have it here and it’s surprising how many kids haven’t had injections which is now more of a reason to ensure your child.


Women's T-shirt front

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét