Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

I’m actually not funny I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m actually not funny I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: I’m actually not funny I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirt

Sam Findlay bs I keep working and pick it off later. Can’t stop every 5 sec because I get a little shit on my hands. Don't you end up with shit all over your I’m actually not funny I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirt, van, and the customer's house/stuff? I know you wouldn't stop every single time you get Shit on your hands, depends how much goes on your hands really, these wipes are also really handy to clean up if you over spill something.
I'm actually not funny I'm just mean and people think I'm joking shirt
When you've done caulking for hours or had to roll some shellac primer or spray it from a can and it dries on your fingertip. Sam Findlay right not only that but most wipes still can get most of this shit off while wet or just smear it I’m actually not funny I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirt. You must be one slow worker..hold on love just washing my hands wouldn't want to do what every other tradesman can do WITH shit on their hands.
Women's T-shirt front

You can see the official design here: I’m actually not funny I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét