Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

School bus driver I’m like a truck driver except my car go whines cries Vomits and won’t sit down shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! School bus driver I’m like a truck driver except my car go whines cries Vomits and won’t sit down shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: School bus driver I’m like a truck driver except my car go whines cries Vomits and won’t sit down shirt

My Dad would sing this to me! His Mom was from Ireland ‘& had passed away when he was 10 yrs old. She had a beautiful mezzo soprano voice I’ve been told.  I don’t know why but I started crying hearing this....the School bus driver I’m like a truck driver except my car go whines cries Vomits and won’t sit down shirt and the words are so touching and haunting.  My dad used to sing Oh Danny Boy a lot and that used to make me feel like this too.
School bus driver I'm like a truck driver except my car go whines cries Vomits and won't sit down shirt
Hand over heart....may anyone who hears these songs be blessed and filled with joy. I did not know of this song before School bus driver I’m like a truck driver except my car go whines cries Vomits and won’t sit down shirt. As I listened I thought of my soon to be 99 year old father. His health is failing fast and he may pass on soon. As I sobbed I remembered many good thing of Dad.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

You can see the official design here: School bus driver I’m like a truck driver except my car go whines cries Vomits and won’t sit down shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét