Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 3, 2019

Sorry we’re late I was being a little shit shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Sorry we’re late I was being a little shit shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Sorry we’re late I was being a little shit shirt

In some versions it is sung by a man and a woman, for each "tells her to do this impossible thing, the woman comes back with a "tell him to do this impossible Sorry we’re late I was being a little shit shirt". I've heard it sung as "Tell her I'll make her... Buy her..." Etc. as he's trying to earn his way back into her affections. I like that version better. Thanks to your excellent diction and intonation, I really focused on the words while you were singing. I never realized just how sexist this song is.
Sorry we’re late I was being a little shit shirt
It’s interesting that I never noticed it when we sang it in junior high school choir back in the day—before political correctness. People who resort to violence as a solution rather than defense they have no belief. So that is an insult to Sorry we’re late I was being a little shit shirt or Christians to say one was walking in any faith and going against commandments to not kill because the same rules apply in the Muslim faith and pretty much all beliefs so you are right wicked heathens kill people but REAL Muslims and Christians do not.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

You can see the official design here: Sorry we’re late I was being a little shit shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét