Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 9, 2020

Pinmartshirt- No Lives Matter Scary Horror Movies Character Halloween Shirt

I missed the word 'not' out I have now edited, my daughter who works in a school told me before Boris gave the Pinmartshirt- No Lives Matter Scary Horror Movies Character Halloween Shirt and gave the list of key workers. I'm not a Torie lover, but this is something nobody has seen before,we live in unpresidented times. Back in January I said that in the worst case scenario there would be 10,000 deaths. Well if tomorrow suddenly everyone recovers and out of nowhere a vaccine gets released to the public I will be right. Even at 25,000 tests a day, with over 60 Million people in the UK, that’s a few years work. I guess people in England will start to realise what's coming to them in the next few days.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét