Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

As I Grew Older I Thought The Best Part Of My Life Was Over Then I Was Handed My First Grandchild Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! As I Grew Older I Thought The Best Part Of My Life Was Over Then I Was Handed My First Grandchild Shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: As I Grew Older I Thought The Best Part Of My Life Was Over Then I Was Handed My First Grandchild Shirt

I now know of another song to be played when my family & friends gather to celebrate the life of William M. Leek, my Father. Thank you! St. Patricks day is my dads As I Grew Older I Thought The Best Part Of My Life Was Over Then I Was Handed My First Grandchild Shirt, he would have been 72, he was a red headed freckled faced gentleman and every March 17th he would be asked if he was Irish, well on that day every year he was!
As I Grew Older I Thought The Best Part Of My Life Was Over Then I Was Handed My First Grandchild Shirt
As tradition continues I being a redhead freckles faced white skinned, blue /green eyed , i get asked if I’m Irish on March 17th I guess I am! ( I am actually French Canadian). Have you heard this song before As I Grew Older I Thought The Best Part Of My Life Was Over Then I Was Handed My First Grandchild ShirtIt’s new to me and the fact it was posted on a special birthday almost makes it seems like a birthday wish from beloveds in Eternity.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front


You can see the official design here: As I Grew Older I Thought The Best Part Of My Life Was Over Then I Was Handed My First Grandchild Shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét