Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

Dogs and dunkin’s donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Dogs and dunkin’s donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Dogs and dunkin’s donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt

Bob, I was not aware of this beautiful song; now I am and now I will listen to it often.... Thank you my friend.... I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Dogs and dunkin’s donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt!!! I seriously just did a cover of this song. Not that great, considering that it was my first real shot at it, but I think it's better than the time my brother led the charge. I know this song from my family.
Dogs and dunkin's donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt
I am Irish and it just so happens my birthday is on St.Patrick's Day! Love this song! One of my favorite classic Irish songs! Actually a Dogs and dunkin’s donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt tune. First time I heard of it was around the time of a dear friend's death. As I'm not much of a songstress, I recited it at his funeral and again at my husband's.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front


You can see the official design here: Dogs and dunkin’s donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét