Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 3, 2019

Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt

Predictably I feel like no one will stick it out with me. Yes, history has proven everyone will eventually leave me but at least I would Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt. I wasn’t going to be blindsided again. I see the patterns and I have all the evidence that this was gonna happen. And so the cycle continues and I re-create the woundings until it gets so bad, or so obvious, that these are patterns, things are repeating. But the common denominator is me.
Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt
So I choose to pay attention to. I choose to face the unfaceable. I choose to do things differently before they get to the place where I am gone. Before Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt become a person just trying to survive, that is where change can happen. It is where we have the best chance of catching ourselves, of preventing old programming from running what is happening currently.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

You can see the official design here: Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét