Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 3, 2019

Flower Old hippies don’t die they just fade into crazy grandparents shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Flower Old hippies don’t die they just fade into crazy grandparents shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Flower Old hippies don’t die they just fade into crazy grandparents shirt

It isn’t easy, but it’s worth it. To see someone very clearly. To have more possibility of the past staying where it is meant to be. Flower Old hippies don’t die they just fade into crazy grandparents shirt, I am still suspicious and find it hard to trust. Yea I still fear to blindside and tracking someone inconsistencies and then reacting to them. How someone acts towards me, I will act the same towards them. 
Flower Old hippies don’t die they just fade into crazy grandparents shirt
If you fall back, I will eventually do the same. If you are consistent, I will be too. If you are inconsistent, I will make you feel just as confused. Not Flower Old hippies don’t die they just fade into crazy grandparents shirt but by default. That’s how I protect myself. But I do look for evidence of good, consciously.  I spend my time looking for the best qualities and trying to understand, making space for our differences.  I am learning to practice curiosity.
Women's T-shirt front

You can see the official design here: Flower Old hippies don’t die they just fade into crazy grandparents shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét