Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 3, 2019

I’m a simple woman book coffee and camera shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m a simple woman book coffee and camera shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: I’m a simple woman book coffee and camera shirt

I swear ill never have to pay for bread sticks from pizza hut they are always late and I get free ones every single time! Never fails. They don't just give you free food on the spot. They have to get approval from the GM so it goes in the system I’m a simple woman book coffee and camera shirt. After so many times you go on a "no delivery" list. Am I the only one that loved the Turtles in this costume rather than the ones in all the other movies?
I'm a simple woman book coffee and camera shirt
These turtles were the best. The fight scene in the burning building with Casey Jones. Getting hyped on my childhood again. You're not alone I’m a simple woman book coffee and camera shirt. They so fucked up the turtles by making them giants and changing the original story, and splinter learned martial arts from a book!!! Wtf is that. I think the second one is trying to correct some wrongs like making the foot actual ninjas.
Women's T-shirt front

You can see the official design here: I’m a simple woman book coffee and camera shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét