Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 3, 2019

I’m not lazy I just rolled a low initiative shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m not lazy I just rolled a low initiative shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: I’m not lazy I just rolled a low initiative shirt

And assuming I don’t know, is probably accurate because I really mostly don't know. I ask questions and people think I mean it in a bad I’m not lazy I just rolled a low initiative shirt. That’s not the case 99% of the time. I’m learning to be genuinely being open to the possibility that I do not know why someone did what they did has changed everything for me. Creating so much more space between me and the anxiety that used to run me.
I'm not lazy I just rolled a low initiative shirt
Creating so much more time between me and the reaction that leads to the very thing I least wanted. It’s finding me I’m not lazy I just rolled a low initiative shirt. Humbly accepting that I don’t know why someone did what they did until I ask them. I think humility is about what I do not know and my genuine curiosity, and desire to know why it is you do you, the way you do. Being that better person, without reaction, with an open mind has changed my life.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

You can see the official design here: I’m not lazy I just rolled a low initiative shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét