Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 3, 2019

Elephant I didn’t give you the gift of life life gave me the gift of you ladies

ANNOUNCE!!! Elephant I didn’t give you the gift of life life gave me the gift of you ladies is now available at Kingtees.
Proceed to store here: Elephant I didn’t give you the gift of life life gave me the gift of you ladies

Collective depopulation, its poison that comes out of a lab, not health. If they would stop destroying nature that would be actually healthy and would be great.Matthew Dobrosevic if you’ve been vaccinated why would somebody that hasn’t be a threat. Enrik Qazimi oh please how many people do you know who died from vaccination and how many people have you heard of dying from plaques? Matthew Dobrosevic what makes your child more important than mine? One size medicine does not fit all - not all kids can have and survive the vaccines.Matthew Dobrosevic what makes your child more important than mine? One size medicine does not fit all not all kids can have and survive the Elephant I didn’t give you the gift of life life gave me the gift of you ladies. Enrik Qazimi wasn’t penicillin discovered as mould? Vaccines have saved millions of lives and wiped out small pox. People who don’t immunise their children are contributing to the increase outbreaks of diseases. Mariya Karaivanova I supporr vaccines in every aspect but I do understand there are medical al exemptions for people who have adverse reactions to vaccines. I'm not just talking about cancer survivors and so on either.

Women's T-shirt front

See more: Elephant I didn’t give you the gift of life life gave me the gift of you ladies

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét