Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 3, 2019

Don’t be a hippo twatamus twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Don’t be a hippo twatamus twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Don’t be a hippo twatamus twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt

When I was contemplating leaving my ex-husband I was seeing a counselor. He asked me why I needed to contemplate it since it was unhealthy Don’t be a hippo twatamus twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt. I told him I come from a divorced family and I didn't want my kids to endure the same, I had a hard time with my parent's divorce.
Don’t be a hippo twatamus twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt
He said, do you want your kids growing up thinking my relationship was healthy and normal and possibly end up in the same relationship or do you want your kids to grow up seeing a Don’t be a hippo twatamus twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt, strong, happy mom and know it's okay to walk away from toxic relationships to be happy and healthy?
Women's T-shirt front

You can see the official design here: Don’t be a hippo twatamus twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét