Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 3, 2019

Don’t be a salty heifer shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Don’t be a salty heifer shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Don’t be a salty heifer shirt

This one almost made me cry, such an amazing song by an Incredibly talented group! Hope to hear more from them. Beautiful making me cry make think about my wonderful first Husband that has gone on to Heaven oh how I Loved him I miss him very Don’t be a salty heifer shirt. But I will meet him in Heaven Someday God Bless You All!  Makes you really think.
Don't be a salty heifer shirt
I am thinking of my parents right now, but I will feel the same when my husband and I are temporarily parted - to meet in God's Don’t be a salty heifer shirt. How much I miss my husband, my best friend, my everything to me. I love him today as much as the day he passed away. Some times I miss him so much it still hurts.
Women's T-shirt front

You can see the official design here: Don’t be a salty heifer shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét