Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 4, 2019

2Pac feat Nipsey Hussle and B.I.G in heaven shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! 2Pac feat Nipsey Hussle and B.I.G in heaven shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: 2Pac feat Nipsey Hussle and B.I.G in heaven shirt

2Pac feat Nipsey Hussle and B.I.G in heaven shirt
It contained about 72 poems originally written by Tupac Shakur. All poems are of great poetic quality with themes coming from love, friendship, soul, society, inequality, consciousness, and self-actualization. 2pac remains my greatest poet. His poetry is indeed a powerful work of art to behold. The most influential rapper of all time. He was a great poet and actor as well. I will always ride 2Pac music 2Pac feat Nipsey Hussle and B.I.G in heaven shirt. One of my favorite rappers from the old school. A 2Pac fan 4 life. He always kept it real. R.I.P. I don’t get why men think sharing pics is acceptable flirting. We’ll just start sharing them with our friends and laughing. Doesn’t like the ramifications of accepting anything from anyone.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: 2Pac feat Nipsey Hussle and B.I.G in heaven shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét