Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 4, 2019

Straight outta shape but bitch I’m trying shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Straight outta shape but bitch I’m trying shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Straight outta shape but bitch I’m trying shirt

Straight outta shape but bitch I'm trying shirt
I shake my tiny yet solid fist at all those ads that portrayed straight hair as the God of hair! All through Bachpan, just because straight hair reflected the light better, those Muaa ads told you that’s what is Beautiful. Boys were telling girls that straight hair was the only gorgeous thing. Girls were telling girls the same thing! The Straight outta shape but bitch I’m trying shirt of Media I tell you! I was pissed off even as a child about that. While girls were straightening their hair to become silk chaddars and burning their hair and self-esteem at the same time, my hair became noodles and more noodles and I began to fall in love with them. Following the crowd was never a scene so here I am today curly and proud. But then you start shooting and people want to do the easiest thing.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: Straight outta shape but bitch I’m trying shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét