Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 12, 2019

Official I never dreamed I’d end up marrying a perfect freakin’ wife but here I am living the dream shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Official I never dreamed I’d end up marrying a perfect freakin’ wife but here I am living the dream shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


To be honest I’d rather hear this than Boris Johnson promising all the things the conservatives have already bloody cut. The other day he promised ‘homes for homeless people who we’re in the Official I never dreamed I’d end up marrying a perfect freakin’ wife but here I am living the dream shirt and I just kept thinking, why now after nine years. Trying to win votes. So basically if you vote conservatives they will put back everything they took away. So sad to see how many people lap up the right-wing tory benefactor media smearing of this guy and will continue to watch the tories burn this country to the ground.
Official I never dreamed I'd end up marrying a perfect freakin' wife but here I am living the dream shirt

Where does he intend to get all the extra money he says he will spend, there's none in the pot. I know he will make us all pay more taxes, that's the only way more money will be there. He won't take pay cut nor will he refuse his bonuses and will continue to claim expenses. If he gets in then we become another Venezuela.

Official I never dreamed I'd end up marrying a perfect freakin' wife but here I am living the dream Ladies
You can see the official design here: Official I never dreamed I’d end up marrying a perfect freakin’ wife but here I am living the dream shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét