Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 12, 2019

Star Wars I’m not Short I’m Baby Yoda Size Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Star Wars I’m not Short I’m Baby Yoda Size Shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


I do not wish to see people from different countries, cultures, ideologies or religions than my own killed. These women were married to and supported men that would kill every American if they could. The Star Wars I’m not Short I’m Baby Yoda Size Shirt will grow up to hate us as much as their parents do. Their form of extremist religion degrades women and all who are infidels to them. CNN is disgusting for posting this today. A day where Muslim religious extremists killed thousands of innocent civilian Americans. I would have just as much hate in my heart if someone did to my country what we did to theirs.
Star Wars I'm not Short I'm Baby Yoda Size Shirt


I do not support either of those people. Sorry, but you won't meet your political trolling needs through me. I and my family are just a military family who is aware of the realities that have put the world in the dark position it is today and I feel compassion and sympathy for all people and all sides and hope that eventually this world can move forward and heal and move forward.

Star Wars I'm not Short I'm Baby Yoda Size Sweater
You can see the official design here: Star Wars I’m not Short I’m Baby Yoda Size Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét