Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 12, 2019

Well-behaved Women Rarely Make History Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Well-behaved Women Rarely Make History Shirt is now available at Kingteeshop.


The entire plane could hear that kid, and the flight attendants looked horrified, so you know this was beyond the pale. That lady and kid should never have been on a plane. We all paid good money to be there, and she could not control him. After the Well-behaved Women Rarely Make History Shirt, I bit my tongue to keep from telling her they made a flight miserable for 300+ people. I would jump at the chance to get a seat away from children. One ever knows if the child is being raised by parents who can keep their child in a seat and quiet.
Well-behaved Women Rarely Make History Shirt

I would have appreciated this setup so I could be certain I’d annoy people as little as possible. I don’t want to be around kids period much less one screaming on a plane. Yeah, I’m understanding. But that doesn’t mean I have to sit right next to you if I have the option not too. 

Well-behaved Women Rarely Make History Ladies
You can see the official design here: Well-behaved Women Rarely Make History Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét