Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Dinosaur T-rex and Mickey mouse wrong park shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Dinosaur T-rex and Mickey mouse wrong park shirt is now available at Ralphiotees.

Proceed to store here: Dinosaur T-rex and Mickey mouse wrong park shirt

The truth is that severe vaccine-related injuries are incredibly rare, and the likelihood of serious injury or death from vaccine preventable diseases if contracted is far higher. The doctor that refuses to connect the vaccine to an injury. I experienced it first hand getting a varicella vaccine as an adult. I had a small reaction to the first shot. My doctor told me it was unrelated. Then I had an awful reaction to the Dinosaur T-rex and Mickey mouse wrong park shirt shot even matched the risks described on the insert. Tricia Coorey nobody has ever denied vaccine injuries. Nobody. But like it or not it is incredibly rare for a negative vaccine reaction. When you compare the number of "injuries" to the number of vaccines given your looking at a number of  that's tiny. Martina Häger have you ever seen a child die of whooping cough. It is horrendous. 

Men's T-Shirt front

And also wait til you or someone you love gets sepsis and dies from the flu. You have less chance of getting it if you are vaccinated, also thanks to anti vaxers,, measles and polio is on the rise. I'm not where I stand with vaccinations and i think the Dinosaur T-rex and Mickey mouse wrong park shirt for people is the scientific community he mentioned. So many lies have been told and evidence bent to breaking point to meet a scientists pre-supposition or own motive that we can't trust them in anything. I’m vaccinated, my children are vaccinated and I’ll tell anyone who’ll listen that they too should vaccinate.  That having been said I vehemently believe that vaccinations should always be a choice and never forced. Barring rare and extreme cases of blatant abuse and neglect no one has the right to tell a parent how their child should be brought up.
Women's T-shirt front

You can see the official design here: Dinosaur T-rex and Mickey mouse wrong park shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét