Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Kiss Me I’m Groot shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Kiss Me I’m Groot shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Kiss Me I’m Groot shirt

I first heard this song when the Greene sisters sang it on The Walking Dead and I fell in love with it immediately. Hearing Ed Sheeran’s cover of it on his album, + made me fall even more in Kiss Me I’m Groot shirt. It’s such a beautiful song it is one that I sang to my baby while I carried him. I don’t know why I haven’t sung it to him now that he’s here but I’m definitely going to.
Kiss Me I'm Groot shirt
Thank you, my Irish brothers and sisters. I've got the corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes on the stove and the bread in the Kiss Me I’m Groot shirt. I know in Ireland they use pork instead of corned beef, but I've had this for the last 60 plus years and I look forward to it every year. I’m way behind lol but that was definitely one of my favorite scenes!
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

You can see the official design here: Kiss Me I’m Groot shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét