Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 3, 2019

Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I’m not afraid to use her shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I’m not afraid to use her shirt is now available at Kingtees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I’m not afraid to use her shirt

The Vikings believed that one day the world as we know it would come to an end, they called this day for Ragnarok, Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I’m not afraid to use her shirt. Ragnarok is not only the doom of man but also the end of the Gods and Goddesses. It will be the final battle between the Aesir and Giants. The battle will take place on the plains called Vigrid.
Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I'm not afraid to use her shirt
It is here that the mighty Midgard serpent will be emerging from the sea, while it splashes its tail and sprays poison in all directions, causing huge waves crashing towards the Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I’m not afraid to use her shirt. Meanwhile, the fire giant Surtr will set Asgard (the home of the Gods and Goddesses) and the rainbow bridge Bifrost on fire. The Fenrir wolf will break free of his chains and spread death and destruction. The sun and the moon will be swallowed by the wolves Sköll and Hati, and even the world tree Yggdrasil will shake the ground.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

You can see the official design here: Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I’m not afraid to use her shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét