Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 9, 2019

Guitar I play bass because I can’t dance shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Guitar I play bass because I can’t dance shirt is now available at Kingteesshirt.



The Queen speech must be respected and to the UK law recognizes the Queen's Speech and also is paving a way to move the Guitar I play bass because I can’t dance shirt forward for crying out loud. Great Britain shouldn't be called Great for Nothing. 100% Boris Johnson and he got my support. Like absolutely everything else about Brexit nothing is black and white, even the Scottish and English courts have a different interpretation of the suspension of Parliament. Thankfully, we can rely on the know it all keyboard warriors who seem to know better.
Guitar I play bass because I can't dance shirt

Why weren't all the Party conferences canceled on April 1st after the last extension? Oh yeah, they really don't care as much as they'd like you to think. Boris Johnson didn't break the law as a prime minister just my opinion if you should ask me.
Guitar I play bass because I can't dance sweater

You can see the official design here: Guitar I play bass because I can’t dance shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteesshirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét