Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 9, 2019

Pennywise in a world full of clowns be it shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Pennywise in a world full of clowns be it shirt is now available at Kingteesshirt.



Children may behave in a way that feels unacceptable to you but the Pennywise in a world full of clowns be it shirt that influenced their behavior ARE acceptable. You can dislike and feel uncomfortable with your child’s reaction to struggle without dismissing their feelings or belittling their experience. Not to mention that you’re responsible for your reaction to their behavior and it is your choice to meet their difficulty with compassion and empathy or resort to blaming/shaming/punishing/threatening. Meeting our children with compassion and empathy will always be the answer.


Pennywise in a world full of clowns be it shirtI never yelled at my kids when did wrong I would just say no tv no friends and made sure I made a dinner they were not crazy about they never back talked me one is police officer one is a veteran from marines one is a massage therapist now I'm 72 and when I get grumpy they do same to me lol.
Pennywise in a world full of clowns be it sweater

You can see the official design here: Pennywise in a world full of clowns be it shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteesshirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét