Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 9, 2019

I Am An Expert In Every Matter Downton Abbey Sunset Shirt


ANNOUNCE!!! I Am An Expert In Every Matter Downton Abbey Sunset Shirt is now available at Kingteesshirt. 




I was on a 14hr. flight with 2 babies crying almost every hour as I was trying to sleep. I got a very bad headache during the whole flight as I couldn’t even sleep for a straight hour. I understand and feel bad for their parents cause I know they want to rest and probably embarrassed but I need my sleep too. Parents have a natural tolerance for the I Am An Expert In Every Matter Downton Abbey Sunset Shirt of their own children. Baby screams can be at the same decibels as a road drill. I already wear earplugs on my flights, but not even that could prevent the screaming of a child for 15 hours on a flight to Beijing.
I Am An Expert In Every Matter Downton Abbey Sunset Shirt

Your children are not and will not ever be my responsibility. If I want to avoid a restless infant or toddler on a long flight to wherever, and if there is the technology that ALLOWS me to do so, then yeah, I’m avoiding your cranky crotch goblin at every opportunity.
I Am An Expert In Every Matter Downton Abbey Sunset Hoodie

You can see the official design here: I Am An Expert In Every Matter Downton Abbey Sunset Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteesshirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét