Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2019

Golden Girls Thank you for being a friend ugly Christmas Sweater

ANNOUNCE!!! Golden Girls Thank you for being a friend ugly Christmas Sweater is now available at Kingteesshop.


They also never let me see my payslips, so to this day, I don’t know if I got paid correctly. When I worked at Boots for a Christmas temp job, they avoided telling me about the form I had to fill in each week to get paid. I only found out through a colleague after 3 weeks of working there, and I’d asked the Golden Girls Thank you for being a friend ugly Christmas Sweater more than once if I needed to do anything because they don’t clock in or out. They also never let me see my payslips, so to this day, I don’t know if I got paid correctly.
Golden Girls Thank you for being a friend ugly Christmas Sweater
She has a lot of questions to answer. She has lied to the Australian people about her CCP association, she put up posters mimicking the Australian electoral office posters during the election which advised Chinese Australians to vote for LNP. ASIO advised our past PM not to attend one of her fundraising functions because of CCP involvement. 
Golden Girls Thank you for being a friend ugly Christmas Shirt
You can see the official design here: Golden Girls Thank you for being a friend ugly Christmas Sweater
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteesshirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét