Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 12, 2019

Santa Claus That’s What She Said Is Coming Christmas Sweater

ANNOUNCE!!! Santa Claus That’s What She Said Is Coming Christmas Sweater is now available at Kingteesshop.


I was on a 14hr. flight with 2 babies crying almost every hour as I was trying to sleep. I got a very bad headache during the whole flight as I couldn’t even sleep for a straight hour. I understand and feel bad for their parents cause I know they want to rest and probably embarrassed but I need my sleep too. Parents have a natural tolerance for the Santa Claus That’s What She Said Is Coming Christmas Sweater of their own children. Baby screams can be at the same decibels as a road drill. I already wear earplugs on my flights, but not even that could prevent the screaming of a child for 15 hours on a flight to Beijing.
Santa Claus That’s What She Said Is Coming Christmas Sweater
It was hell from beginning to end. Parents with minors need their own section of the plane. As I have gotten older, I have found that my hearing has changed There are times when a screaming child will send me jumping off my seat. It's a frequency thing. 
Santa Claus That’s What She Said Is Coming Christmas Shirt
You can see the official design here: Santa Claus That’s What She Said Is Coming Christmas Sweater

See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteesshirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét