Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 2, 2020

I Don’t Suger Coat Shit I’m Not Willy Wonka Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I Don’t Suger Coat Shit I’m Not Willy Wonka Shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.

I’m all for being true to you but you can’t go that extra mile and get legally recognized as male, to just go and use the parts that make women, women. It’s that whole having your cake and eating it too thing. Unless you are legally recognized as a seahorse, men do not carry or birth babies. Pick a lane. I don’t care which lane, you do you, but just pick one. Feeding lies and garbage to the I Don’t Suger Coat Shit I’m Not Willy Wonka Shirt lost Dem voters is like causing a further aggravated assault to a man who has already passed out. Seriously this nonsense will dissipate the Dems further that is why all they do is an insult and institutionalize gossip nationally.I Don't Suger Coat Shit I'm Not Willy Wonka Shirt
This is not just a travesty to democracy and a desecration of the flag, national statutes and values and demagoguery of the highest disorder. You can take this to the bank. The only mistakes made were by the democrats and liberal media who thought no way would he release the transcripts.
I Don't Suger Coat Shit I'm Not Willy Wonka Ladies
You can see the official design here: I Don’t Suger Coat Shit I’m Not Willy Wonka Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét