Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

Indate on kingtee store on May 28, 2019

Whoa, that movie looks crazy! It’s been a minute since we’ve had a good horror/comedy. I used to wonder why you never see many white people on these vids. Now I know why. That laugh was super Indate on kingtee store on May 28, 2019. Imma light my 10-year-old with some of these when he gets home from school. Momma was so poor, went to her house asked what's for dinner.she put her feet on the table and said corn. 
Rick And Morty Rickpool Deadpool Shirt

Rick And Morty Rickpool Deadpool Shirt

My phone chimes a text. It is David, asking, Can you ask Dana if he is over there. Well, shit. I really expected a text saying that Ben was fine and had accidentally turned his…
Three Groot American Flag Shirt

Three Groot American Flag Shirt

It’s finally registering that he is frantic, breathing hard and ragged, and there’s a note in his voice that tells me he is scared to death. My brain kickstarted and I asked if he had…
Three Snoopys American Flag Shirt

Three Snoopys American Flag Shirt

Me, juggling homeschooling and housework, trying to squeeze in some work, as our kids call it because it’s all work, of course, but writing I actually get paid for. Counting down the hours until dad…
John Wick Game Of Thrones you Got my car shirt

John Wick Game Of Thrones you Got my car shirt

When she answered they had gotten there about ten minutes behind the police and the entire block was cordoned off. They had no idea if David was alive, if Ben was okay, nothing. Being the…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét