Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 6, 2019

Indate on kingtees shop June 14, 2019

The scans showed I had bilateral acoustic neuromas (benign tumors on hearing nerves), a common component of Neurofibromatosis type 2. Again, being 14, I had no clue about tumors and what it all meant for me and my future. My parents did the normal parental thing and researched it like crazy. Back in 1998, it was rare to have and all the stories they read were about life expectancy and diminishing quality of Indate on kingtees shop June 14, 2019. Neurofibromatosis Type 2 is a condition where tumors grow on your nervous system, brain, and spine. It is known to cause deafness and balance issues, among others. It varies from person to person with severity and it can be hereditary, or it can come spontaneously. That’s me, I am the random one. My parents and siblings have all been tested. Being a twin, we were scared my sister had it as well, but luckily she did not.


Dad Bod Powered by Bruegger’s Bagels shirt

Dad Bod Powered by Bruegger’s Bagels shirt

You can see other styles here: I recall hearing all the older kids yelling and swimming and laughing at the other end of the pool. I suddenly realized Andrew wasn’t with me, where did he…
75th Anniversary D-Day 1944-2019 Shirt

75th Anniversary D-Day 1944-2019 Shirt

You can see other styles here: It was an accident, my husband assured me when I called him. He is ok, everyone is ok. He was right. But until now the word accident referred to…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét