Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 6, 2019

Indate on kingtees store on June 01, 2019

Dadpool Like A Dad Only Cooler Shirt

Dadpool Like A Dad Only Cooler Shirt

I once had to shoot a polar bear, he came right up to my door. Let me tell you a rabbit gun is no good facing a giant bear. Luckily I had a powerful gun…
DaBabay Sir your belt I'm da truth shirt

DaBabay Sir your belt I’m da truth shirt

Armelle Groix You shouldn’t be allowed to listen to Radiohead at all if you think we should put the onus on 5 year-olds to clean up our mess, have another listen to ‘I Will’ and…
Game Of Walking Bad shirt

Game Of Walking Bad shirt

Clearly, you haven’t read my comments, so you’re going to put the onus on your children to clean up our mess at the expense of their childhood, they only get one & it doesn’t last…
I'm a Super Saiyan Dad except way cooler shirt

I’m a Super Saiyan Dad except way cooler shirt

I’m all for urgent activity on climate change but at this age, this is nothing more than indoctrination. It’s also counter-productive because it makes a mockery of the genuine issue. David Simon The genuine issue…
To my dad I love you 3000 shirt

To my dad I love you 3000 shirt

I would just like to apologize beforehand for any and all international incidents. He is a disaster looking for a place to happen. No need to return him here, please keep him as the gift…
Two Seater American Flag Shirt

Two Seater American Flag Shirt

Barbara Levin Peacock the cat litter is rotting your brain. Barbara Levin Peacock Dont apologize. Tbh, if you invite him, you assume the risk for the offensive shitshow you will get. England and the Two…
I love u 3K Tony Stark shirt

I love u 3K Tony Stark shirt

Such a sad incident, selling the weapon to Saudia and Israel to kill innocent Yemenis and Palestinians, stringing or causing wars in the world, look what’s happening in our own country, without war, having wars .what…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét