Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 6, 2019

Top shirts on KingTees Store on June 29, 2019

My husband told me that he hadn’t said that. I snapped. I started to yell and said he didn’t have to, the look on his face gave it away. ‘Can’t you see it. The oncologist put his head down even further. Then, he lifted his head and confirmed my fears. I stopped him and said I did NOT want an expiration date. I told him that he had done enough and that he doesn’t get to give me an expiration date! Then he went on to tell me that the Myeloma was in 80% of my Top shirts on KingTees Store on June 29, 2019, and that with new meds out, I can expect a longer life expectancy, like 10-20 years. I guess he thought that would make me feel better. It didn’t. He said he could treat me, that he has other patients that have this and are going strong. I said absolutely not! My husband was holding me down at this point. I guess he thought I was going to rough him up. I wanted to.




You’re Going To Jail Los Angeles Baseball shirt

You’re Going To Jail Los Angeles Baseball shirt

You can see other styles here: I was 25 years old and completely consumed by misery, anger, and pain. This wasn’t the first time I felt pain from his actions, but it was the You’re Going…
Dragays LGBT Dragon Shirt

Dragays LGBT Dragon Shirt

You can see other styles here: I didn’t need more confirmation that he didn’t deserve another second of my time, but damn did that certainly confirm my decision a thousand times over. My life had…

Adidas Superstar pride LGBT shirt

You can see other styles here: Have you ever thought about what would run through your mind if you were put on death row, how you would cope with that fact, I am willing to…
20 year of Madea 1999-2019 thank you for the memories shirt

20 year of Madea 1999-2019 thank you for the memories shirt

You can see other styles here: This appointment was no different. He came in, had my blood test results ready and said that everything looked perfect, Let’s do the 20 year of Madea 1999-2019 thank…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét