Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 6, 2019

Top shirts on kingtees store on June 24


RIP Nipsey Hussle 1985-2019 pray for him shirt

RIP Nipsey Hussle 1985-2019 pray for him shirt


You can see other styles here: My parents had adopted my sister through Lutheran Social Services (LSS) and decided they wanted to adopt another baby. They chose adoption because my mom could not have biological…
Rammstein Homer Simpson shirt

Rammstein Homer Simpson shirt


You can see other styles here: I first met my birth mom when I was 5. I don’t like to say adoptive mom because she is just my mom, but for the sake of the…
Go Get It Out Of The Ocean shirt

Go Get It Out Of The Ocean shirt


You can see other styles here: I remember typing it up and trying to find the right words to say, and then I attached some of my senior pictures. I figured the Go Get It Out…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét