Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 11, 2019

I’m Dutch You Can’t Pronounce My Last Name Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m Dutch You Can’t Pronounce My Last Name Shirt is now available at Kingteesshop.


Either way, she has to go to jail. But this is one of the reasons why I don’t want a gun. I told my husband plenty of times I may shoot someone and they just want directions..nope I’m good. Praying for his family. A police officer is never supposed to enter the I’m Dutch You Can’t Pronounce My Last Name Shirt. They are supposed to call for backup. Her own boss said that. Then, she didn’t follow protocol. She used deadly force 1st. She could have tased him. She was trying to be a robocop with the intent to kill an intruder and it backfired on her.
I'm Dutch You Can't Pronounce My Last Name Shirt

She would’ve gotten so much praise to take out an intruder. But I guess that’s what happens when you’re trying to multitask and be on the local news for saving yourself from what she thought was an intruder.

I'm Dutch You Can't Pronounce My Last Name Sweater
You can see the official design here: I’m Dutch You Can’t Pronounce My Last Name Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteesshirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét