Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 1, 2020

I’m Not Weird I’m Just More Creative Than You Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m Not Weird I’m Just More Creative Than You Shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


It's amazing and comical that the Republicans are still using Hillary as their deflection strategy again, for the umpteenth time. Next, it will be Obama's fault, too. I'm just waiting to hear that. It's really getting old using Hillary and Obama as the I’m Not Weird I’m Just More Creative Than You Shirt whenever the Republicans can't defend their point of view. Just stop it already. For two years, Mr. Steyer, you have been preaching impeachment. Ukraine is just the latest BS the Dems are trying to sling. Maybe this is your attempt to hurt your political opponent. Whoops, I forgot you will never get the democratic nomination because nobody knows who the hell you are.
I’m Not Weird I’m Just More Creative Than You Shirt

He says that Trump will be tried in the court of public opinion. It's still going to be voted on by senators and the Republicans don't give an sh*t about what the American people want nor what is said in the Constitution. If the vote fell upon the lines of the popular vote, 37 - 39% will vote for Trump even if he was caught red-handed raping the corpses of their grandparents. 

I’m Not Weird I’m Just More Creative Than You Ladies
You can see the official design here: I’m Not Weird I’m Just More Creative Than You Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét