Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 1, 2020

Dinosaur T Rex If I’m Spoiled It’s My Nana’s Fault Saw It Nana Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Dinosaur T Rex If I’m Spoiled It’s My Nana’s Fault Saw It Nana Shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


This is a man who wanted to have a biological child and did so with the Dinosaur T Rex If I’m Spoiled It’s My Nana’s Fault Saw It Nana Shirt body parts he has to do so. Also, giving birth doesn’t make you a mother or father and if you disagree, go have that argument with adoptive parents, whom I’m sure you have no problem being called mother and father. I'm pro whatever they want to be called. You wake up and want to be a doorknob, you do that. Just be a good doorknob that adds something positive to the world. Man, woman, neither, both I don't care, it does not affect me.
Dinosaur T Rex If I'm Spoiled It's My Nana's Fault Saw It Nana Shirt

Your family would never be able to identify you because you think that you are someone that you are not. Just food for thought. All of these posts about how it was convenient for him to be a female for birthing are outright bigoted and ignorant.

Dinosaur T Rex If I'm Spoiled It's My Nana's Fault Saw It Nana Ladies
You can see the official design here: Dinosaur T Rex If I’m Spoiled It’s My Nana’s Fault Saw It Nana Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét