Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 1, 2020

Official All I need today is a little bit of Vikings and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Official All I need today is a little bit of Vikings and a whole lot of Jesus shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


Can we put all the children in the cargo area so, when they cry they don't bother the very important working people or embarrass their poor sleep-deprived mothers when they cry. Problem solve! Another option would be that people who get irritated by babies would fly cargo. So, we all have peace. I had to fly with my infant for my moms funeral. My kid cried and didn’t sit still and that memory of me being apologetic on top of the Official All I need today is a little bit of Vikings and a whole lot of Jesus shirt is etched in my soul. I love this new ability to let people avoid infants and I hope it works the other way too. Maybe there are kind souls who would love to sit by one.
Official All I need today is a little bit of Vikings and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

Yeah, you don’t want to hear it because we are all hardwired to be bothered by the cry of a baby. It’s supposed to be that way. Buy some earplugs, noise-reduction earphones and play white noise or whatever. Hey, I get it.

Official All I need today is a little bit of Vikings and a whole lot of Jesus Ladies
You can see the official design here: Official All I need today is a little bit of Vikings and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét