Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 1, 2020

St. Patrick’s Day Saying with I’m Here For Titties and Beer Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! St. Patrick’s Day Saying with I’m Here For Titties and Beer Shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


My oldest daughter loved to wear pink and dress up as different Disney princess, the St. Patrick’s Day Saying with I’m Here For Titties and Beer Shirt daughter hated pink, dresses and wouldn't wear a princess dress if you paid her, now the 21-year-old is in her 3rd year at uni studying biochemistry medicine and the 19 yr old is studying education. Just let kids be kids a girl can wear a princesses dress and be a doctor. I chucked my son's pony castle out to make sure my daughter can't get hold of it. All the other toys the boys had, she's welcome to use, including my old chemical lab.
St. Patrick’s Day Saying with I’m Here For Titties and Beer Shirt
Wee boys stick dolls up their t-shirt and pretend they're having a baby. They'll push a pram and pretend to breastfeed their dolly. They dress up in Disney princess gowns and twirl around in front of a mirror. Wee girls play with cars and trains, superheroes and firefighters and soldiers and police officers.
St. Patrick’s Day Saying with I’m Here For Titties and Beer Ladies
You can see the official design here: St. Patrick’s Day Saying with I’m Here For Titties and Beer Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét