Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 1, 2020

St. Patrick’s Day Funny Putin Kiss Me I’m Irish Putin’ On A Jig Hilarious Political Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! St. Patrick’s Day Funny Putin Kiss Me I’m Irish Putin’ On A Jig Hilarious Political Shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


I believe if they can only go back time and had the chance to die peacefully or to live with the illness, I’m pretty sure they’ll choose to die with dignity. My mother, bedridden, was taken to the hospital 3 times her last 3 years from the St. Patrick’s Day Funny Putin Kiss Me I’m Irish Putin’ On A Jig Hilarious Political Shirt home. Each time they pumped her full of drugs & sent her back to the climate-controlled nursing home. She couldn’t eat anything except for baby food. She couldn’t walk, talk, get to the bathroom, bathe, feed herself for her last 3 years. They just soaked her for $$. Finally, she refused to eat & died in 1.5 days.
St. Patrick’s Day Funny Putin Kiss Me I’m Irish Putin’ On A Jig Hilarious Political Shirt

There have been cases in the world where people have won the right to die with mental illness. Seen patients suffered from dementia and other degenerative diseases; Same with people who are ill with no chance of getting better and is in a lot of pain.

St. Patrick’s Day Funny Putin Kiss Me I’m Irish Putin’ On A Jig Hilarious Political Ladies
You can see the official design here: St. Patrick’s Day Funny Putin Kiss Me I’m Irish Putin’ On A Jig Hilarious Political Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét