Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 1, 2020

St. Patrick’s Day Porterhouse Red Irish Ale Beer Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! St. Patrick’s Day Porterhouse Red Irish Ale Beer Shirt is now available at Kingteeshirt.


Jud Garforth sounds like you had great parents and you're carrying on the legacy. Unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky. They are the ones that worry me, the ones with parents who were fed societal norms and who will go on to feed the St. Patrick’s Day Porterhouse Red Irish Ale Beer Shirt societal norms to their own children. While many of us have evolved beyond that, there are still far too many people living in the dark ages when it comes to societal change. Lawrence Graney kids see both sets of shelves and believe me they let you know what they want. My little girl loves everything pink and shiny but she also loves climbing trees and getting muddy.
St. Patrick’s Day Porterhouse Red Irish Ale Beer Shirt
She sees my son's toys but chooses the girly stuff. It’s up to her, I’m not going to force anything on her. I’m happy for her to be whatever she wants but I would like her to be respected and well paid if she chooses a ‘girls’ profession. 
St. Patrick’s Day Porterhouse Red Irish Ale Beer Ladies
You can see the official design here: St. Patrick’s Day Porterhouse Red Irish Ale Beer Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteeshirt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét