Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 11, 2019

Zero Bark Thirty T-Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Zero Bark Thirty T-Shirt is now available at Kingteesshop.


They checked my blood over & over to ensure I’d quit. The test results knocked me sick to the stomach when I read what drugs were flooding my body. Literally flooding me with pure poison and cancer-causing ingredients. Prior to this, I was told it wasn’t bad for me- especially the type of liquid I used. I was so addicted. I’ll happily publish my results to show what its really being broken down into in the Zero Bark Thirty T-Shirt & body. Except every one of these deaths in the US in the last 2 weeks has been linked to the use of vitamin E in specific vape juices, counterfeit products and vaping of cannabis oils.
Zero Bark Thirty T-Shirt
I hate smoking and rather no one smoke anything at all but vaping has helped almost all my friends quit or cut down and funnily enough not a single death or lung illness. This just stinks of big tobacco lobbyists in America doing everything they can to keep their industry alive. 
Zero Bark Thirty Sweater

You can see the official design here: Zero Bark Thirty T-Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Kingteesshirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét